Re: Misc Questions SPL-311

To: "Jessica" <windsurfer@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Misc Questions SPL-311
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 19:04:10 -0500
Why yes, I have an idea about your gas problem. A gasket is needed between
the glass and the holder assembly. If there is any air leak, gas will not
flow. If you have the gasket, then the bowl needs to be tightened more.
Don't ask how I know.

BTW, there are no rear seat belt attachments on a 66. What others think are
seat belt attachments are actually for the rear shelf straps. 66s came with
lap belts only.

Mike