Re: more roadster thoughts

To: Keith0alan@aol.com
Subject: Re: more roadster thoughts
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:07:43 -0800
With the price of fuel these days, I am SOOOOOO glad we dumped the '98 Explorer
(15 mpg) and got the 2002 Jetta TDI (averaging 48 mpg  in traffic to Seattle!).
That way I will be able to justify the Premium + race gas mix (or water
injection
possibly) for the Roadster.  So, has anyone heard any REAL reason why gas is so
expensive now, other than price gouging?
Greg Burrows