Re: more roadster thoughts

To: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: more roadster thoughts
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 18:46:59 +0100
The Russians are pumping up more oil than ever before.
They have a big budget hole to fill after spending 90%
of their GNP on the army for the last 20 years of USSR
before they ran out of money.

Great Britain and Norway are producing more oil than
they use and a lot of it goes on export.

Anyway, there are more oil produced now than ever
and the oil is still expensive. There can only be one
reason...

Thomas