Re: more roadster thoughts

To: ambradley@attbi.com, gregnvicki@earthlink.net, Keith0alan@aol.com
Subject: Re: more roadster thoughts
From: SLBESQ@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:07:16 EST
In a message dated 03/13/2003 8:11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ambradley@attbi.com writes:

> Well, demand hasn't really gone up... and obviously there's supply because
> there's no shortage of gasoline.  So, I think it's mostly price gouging by
> those in control of crude oil prices, taking advantage of the situations in
>
> Iraq and Venezuela.

$.02 = the gasoline dealer sets his price not based on what he paid for the
gas you're getting, but rather what he expects to pay for his next delivery.
and that number is subject to speculation.  such speculation is somewhat more
difficult given the situation in those two spots.  so when things become
uncertain on the supply side, even before the supply actually changes, the
price is bid up.
67.5MIZU