Inertia fuel cutoff switch

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Inertia fuel cutoff switch
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 18:53:39 -0800
I bought an oil pressure cutoff switch for an electric fuel pump, only to
find the threads on the switch are larger than the threads in the block.  I
had enough trouble trying to find anything with these same threads when I
had a fuel pump problem (if anyone knows this thread pitch, PLEASE tell
me!), so I'd rather use an inertia fuel cutoff switch instead of the oil
pressure cutoff switch.  However, I haven't been able to find an
aftermarket inertia switch.  Anyone know of one, or of an OEM inertia
switch that can be easily wired into my car?

Thanks,
Adam