Re: OT - Wells vs. Beck/Arnley

To: "Brucciani, Chris" <cbrucciani@archinsurance.com>,
Subject: Re: OT - Wells vs. Beck/Arnley
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:56:09 -0800
Chris,

I once attended a seminar Wells put on several times a day at a local custom or
new car show.  According to the presenter Wells is an OEM supplier for new car
manufacturers.  So is Beck.  I have always used Wells ignition components
because
I have a well stocked local vendor.  I have never had any problem with their
parts.

I should also give credit to the seminar presenter.  At that time I had an
electronic ignition problem in a 77 Merc 460 that had me at the end of my
knowledge and parts to change.  He gave me some suggestions I would have never
thought of and he was right.

Tom
69 2000
Portland