Re: Project Update- SRL311-00489

To: Andrew Murphy <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Project Update- SRL311-00489
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:51:42 +0100
FWIW I dont hit delete right away but I check up on your
updates and soak up the info you provide on your diary. I
once put my 240Z together and the next day went for 3
week trip around Europe with it. Some things did not work
as it should so I had to make some minor adjustments and
repairs along the way but I got back home with it. I had
something to look forward to when putting the car together
and it turned out I had a great time during the trip. There's
nothing like taking a "new" car out on a longer journey for the
first time.

With some good luck you will make it to Shasta.

Thomas