Way OT- PT Cruisers

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Way OT- PT Cruisers
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@RadOnc17.UCSF.Edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:24:56 -0800
Hello All,
        My SO lately has had her heart set on getting a 'new' car.  She (for
what ever reason don't ask me to explain the female mind) wants a PT
Cruiser.  She has found a barely used Turbo model locally for what she
thinks is a good price.  It's a PT Cruiser GT with 600 miles for $18,000obo,
she thinks the owner will go lower.  I am looking for opinions on this car.
I have read reviews and it gets favorable nods over the Toyota matrix and
Ford Focus.  It makes good power too, 225hp
        Thanks,
                Daniel Neuman
                Oakland CA
                69 2000 Feynman, Datallic, whatever