torque wrench

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: torque wrench
From: "Matt Jacquet" <matt@vander-bend.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:11:30 -0800
I think this came up before...

Starting the engine reassembly and think it's time to upgrade from the
"needle/scale" style torque wrench I've had tossed in the overflow tool box.
Should I go with 3/8 or 1/2 drive, name brand and what price should I expect
to pay (need to go easy, still stinging from my last order of Roadster
parts)?? Most of my socket tooling is in 3/8 drive.

TIA for any opinions you can offer up!

Matt
Spl311 68
San Jose

Also Roadster sighted!
Red tall windscreen, all trim striped and ready for bodywork. Seen threw the
open door of a body shop on south First street next the St Clare Hotel San
Jose