Re: Solex jetting for 1600s

To: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Solex jetting for 1600s
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:28:40 -0800 (PST)
I believe Stan has knowledge concerning this. He may be able to help you! Dean

sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com> wrote:I know that there are a few solex 1600s
out there, but there is very little
information that I have found about them. Does anyone with a solexed up
1600 want to share their jetting setup? I recognize that every car is
different, and that is fine. I am looking to see if there is a baseline
from where I can start.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html

Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S.
locations. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx