Re: Solex jetting for 1600s

To: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>, sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Solex jetting for 1600s
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:44:19 -0800 (PST)
Funny you should ask this...cause I had called Ed and asked if I could give his
number to a guy on the list. Ed's response was yes and had many questions as to
what size carbs etc.and details I don't have.  So Sid,  I guess  the balls in
your court...if you decide to call I would venture to say we would all like to
hear the outcome of this......................D

Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org> wrote:Since you are only a few doors from Ed and
since he is not on the list,
couldn't you pose Sids question to him and post the reply to the list so
everyone could hear about it.

Stan