Re: Solex jetting for 1600s

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Solex jetting for 1600s
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 23:39:07 -0800
Sid, The jetting depends on the type of driving you are going to do,  Dave
Primo is one of the best here in the US, there is also another person in
Oregon, I can't remember his name off the top of my head. I know that Stan
runs a Solex setup in his car, his car really moves along quite well.  I
remember being passed by him once when we were driving as a group, he was
probably clocking 85 to 90 up a hill. Anyway these three would know about
jetting the Mikuni's and I am sure they have some insight.
Gerardo Magana