Re: Perfection (nearly)

To: "Ronnie Day" <rday@hot.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Perfection (nearly)
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:19:30 -0500
My Miata owners manual says the same thing about going to car washes - don't
go!!

Someone I know did and he got soaked even though it's a very tight car as
regards to rain.

Speaking of Roadsters, I finally got mine out of the garage and went for a
nice spin. I stopped by a Mazda dealer where I got to know a salesman and he
was blown away by my car. I showed up a few days ago with my MGB and I
promised to show him the Datsun.

Several salesmen came out as did several mechanics and they were fascinated
by it. Many never ever saw one but Pete, the salesman, knew it was the first
Japanese sportscar imported to the USA.

Pete told me to come back and go for a spin in an RX8 and a new Miata. Real
nice guy!!!!

Mike