Re: Good Bye List

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Good Bye List
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 19:39:06 -0500
In the immortal words of your governator...

You'll be back...

Until then... Enjoy the ride!   If you get a chance, come on out to St Louis
so we can meet personally so I can insult you publically...  aww... who
needs that anyway.  I can insult you anyway, despite not knowing you
personally...  you are a ROADSTER NUT!!  :P

Eric