Re: Good Bye List

To: Andrew Murphy <solex675@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good Bye List
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 20:42:44 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Good by, Andrew.

List, I don't know if anyone would consider me as impartial, but I read every
response to Andrew's "Over Rev" story and failed to find even a single item
that could be mistaken as a personal attack. I any of the responders feel bad
that they might have step on his toes, Don't bother. You pointed out an obvious
discrepancy with his story, that his rev limiter did nothing in the case of his
bad downshift. This is an Auto enthusiast forum, we discuss things of this
subject. That IS what we do here.

Andrew, I've appreciated your contribution to the roadster community both in
the local SoCal scene and the worldwide roadster list. You've done good things.
Thank you.