Re: Interior Kit for 66' 1600

To: primodonna1@juno.com, SPL311RDST@aol.com
Subject: Re: Interior Kit for 66' 1600
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 18:49:57 EST
In a message dated 1/30/2005 5:09:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
primodonna1@juno.com writes:
CDM interior kits fit great and look great.  They are replicas of the
original with improvements.  It is said that CDM developed the patterns and
supplied
the samples for the kits that come from California.  Others found the
manufacturer but didn't do the work to make them a reality.

PD
In a message dated 2/1/2005 7:37:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,