Re: Interior Kit for 66' 1600

To: <Ldino21@aol.com>, <primodonna1@juno.com>, <SPL311RDST@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Interior Kit for 66' 1600
From: "Richard G. Garretson" <garretson2@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 19:56:14 -0500
I would like to thank everyone for their input, I have been convinced to go
with our Datsun vendors vrs. local auto interior shop.  There are some really
good guys in the Hartford / Springfield area that do really good work.  Mostly
they do the "Hot Rods", Ford Coupes and muscle cars that type of stuff, some
pretty high end but in the end I am sold that the cost would be higher and
also I would be on their learning curve with regards to the "Roadsters" not to
mention we do have to keep our Roadster vendors &  world turning.

Thanks again for everyone's input

Best Regards

Rick G

66' 1600