RE: FYI ... Interesting info on ball joints

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: FYI ... Interesting info on ball joints
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:07:15 -0800
My question would be what are the odds that my ball joints need replacing?
Currently not running (blocked - no emergency brake - on inclined driveway),
so cannot do the suspension check on 311s.org;

<http://www.311s.org/tech/susp/susp_check.htm>.

Heck, is there -ANY- roadster (other than the one w/ less than 10k original
miles that you have packed in cosmoline in a barrel in a barn) that does
-NOT- need the ball joints replaced?

That said, if we get 'em for less than 1/2 current price, then I'll
tentatively say "me interested."

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA