Re: FYI ... Interesting info on ball joints

To: tpsmithstl@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FYI ... Interesting info on ball joints
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 10:49:33 EST
Interesting thing about venders. How do you think they got to be venders?
They were not born that way. They saw a need and said, "Ya know, I bet I could
do that." And guess what? We have another vender. We have dizzy venders, carb
venders, steering bit venders, and lots of stuff venders. I think there is
room  for a ball joint vender.

keith williams

In a message dated 2/5/2005 6:54:30 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,