RE: Firestorm Spark Plugs?

To: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@telus.net>,
Subject: RE: Firestorm Spark Plugs?
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 02:02:13 -0700
It does sound a lot like a scam.  A complete interview, or script, is
available at

http://www.robertstanley.biz/firestorm2.htm

I don't know who Robert Stanley is, so make your own decision.  I know I
would like to slip a set in one of the 03 Lincoln's I drive with around
240,000 miles showing on the odometer and see if the mileage improves above
the typical 18 MPG or so we see in mixed driving conditions that include
idling for extended periods to run the air conditioning, driving on city
streets, and local freeways.  When I have wanted to see how much mileage I
could get out of a Lincoln I have nursed these cars up to over 21 MPG (22
once) without idling.  18 MPG is about what we see when we don't pay
attention to mileage.  It would not take long to verify or debunk these
claims if I had a set of the plugs to play with.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland