Re: Lessons from the British, Andrew Murphy

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <geegc@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Lessons from the British, Andrew Murphy
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:24:05 -0700
Gary, The rules would be great, except we have a couple of pseudo grown up's
that refuse to play by them. Their manner of interacting is one of attacking
and dividing this group to serve their purposes, while of course remaining
anonymous, or so they think.  Technology has gotten to a point where emails
are trackable, I have a good idea who primadonna is as well as notmgb, I
choose not to confront them because it serves no purpose for me, I have
better things to do with my time. Let them rant and rave, it appears that
their aggravation has overwhelmed their recreation!!  Maybe attacking people
satisfies a long time desire?  Their random  thughts / suggestions of course
are not welcome on this list, but we still see them here because they choose
to promote negativity.  They should say  something positive, like hey Thanks
for telling me how to do this, or what a great idea, or thanks for coming to
the car show. Andrew you're going to be missed in SoCal  etc.... By not
saying something positive we know that they feel more empowered by saying
something negative.  Perhaps they had a bad childhood and didn't have a good
father figure, a role model so to speak. The only way we are going to stop
all this BS is to have a moderated list, It's time for Mark Badrakis to
either moderate or disband this list, I personally am tired of all the
personal attacks, Like I keep saying, it's about the cars, and the people
that are kind to each other on this list!!!   We certainly don't see any of
this controversy on the 311s.org site because Steve does a great job on that
list.
Now then, let's all get along and wish Andrew luck in his future ventures.
Thanks, Gerardo Magana
www.fairladyparts.com

P.S.  I have the first two pages up, more to come in the next few days!!!