Re: Lessons from the British, Andrew Murphy

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lessons from the British, Andrew Murphy
From: "John Friederich" <j.f@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:32:20 -0700
> Hell Man tell me tell me!!!!  I'll confront them no problem!!!  We all
know
> they are not real posters cause they have never made an honest post.  It's
> just some putz too chicken shit to use his real name.

Good point, DN.  With all the lists I monitor, I've long since quit giving
any notice to messages posted by someone not willing to give their name.

Actually, I don't think this list does to bad in regards to flamers,
especially since it is unmoderated.

Andrew can take attacks personally if he chooses (I wish he wouldn't) - I
always found his posts during the rebuilt informative, mostly because he was
willing to talk about something most others don't want to fess up to -
money.

Sorry I didn't make it to Shasta this year, but Solvang is such an easy
drive relatively speaking...

John F
'69 2000