RE: Lessons from the British, Andrew Murphy

To: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Lessons from the British, Andrew Murphy
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:52:58 -0700
Hell Man tell me tell me!!!!  I'll confront them no problem!!!  We all know
they are not real posters cause they have never made an honest post.  It's
just some putz too chicken shit to use his real name.

        Daniel Neuman
        Oakland CA

$Gary, The rules would be great, except we have a couple of pseudo grown
up's
$that refuse to play by them. Their manner of interacting is one of
attacking
$and dividing this group to serve their purposes, while of course remaining
$anonymous, or so they think.  Technology has gotten to a point where emails
$are trackable, I have a good idea who primadonna is as well as notmgb, I
$choose not to confront them because it serves no purpose for me, I have
$better things to do with my time. Let them rant and rave, it appears that
$Thanks, Gerardo Magana
$www.fairladyparts.com