RE: Time to Summerize the roadster?

To: <PSCowboy9@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Time to Summerize the roadster?
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 22:39:40 -0700
If it's only going to be for a couple of months, the best thing would be to
just fire it up every three weeks or so and maybe drive it for twenty
minutes, then put it back away.

Otherwise, I'd just add some Sta-bil to the gas just before filling the tank
(storing with a full tank will minimize condensation in the gas), drive it
long enough to get it into the carbs, and let it go at that.

Gordon