RE: Time to Summerize the roadster?

To: "'Matt Jacquet'" <matt@vander-bend.com>,
Subject: RE: Time to Summerize the roadster?
From: "Ken McLeod / CSG Wireless Inc." <ken@csgwireless.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:12:33 -0700
"At least in Sacto you won't get shot while driving with the top
down?"

Well, at the risk of sounding too righteous, if you lived in Arizona
instead of California, you could legally carry a concealed weapon and
shoot back.  A couple of years ago some moron tried to carjack a
middle-aged couple at 48th and Broadway in Phoenix.  When he
brandished his weapon, the couple drew and BOTH shot the bad guy.  I
don't think this felony stupid car jacker will repeat his attempt
again!

Maybe us Arizona Roadster owners should equip our little cars with
machine guns, which ARE legal in Arizona so long as you have the
Federal Tax Stamp with the weapon.  I can just imagine the barrels
sticking out just above the headlight trim rings.

Regards

Ken McLeod
Chandler AZ
68 2000 SRL311-01179