Re: Time to Summerize the roadster?

To: PSCowboy9@aol.com
Subject: Re: Time to Summerize the roadster?
From: frankr@hwcn.org (Frank Roggeband)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 01:27:05 -0400
Steve,

I put mine up on stands just enough to get some of the weight off the
tires and suspension. A friend of mine backs the pads in on his disk brakes
just enough to spray a very thin coating of laquer primer on the rotors.
But then he has about nine cars and stores some of them outdoors under
temporary shelters and car covers where it tends to be very damp. In an
air conditioned garage you probably won't have to worry about your rotors
rusting. I guess you won't be lighting a fire in the wood stove to melt
the snow off the roof and drive out the dampness. Sorry couldn't resist.
After all I am one of those frost-bitten Canadian boys.

Right now I wish my garage was air conditioned. Got home from work at
9:30pm and it was 107 in the garage. Thats why we call them winter projects.
It's the hottest summer since 1967 and I picked up a load of fire wood
last week for the roadster project.

Later,

--
Frank Roggeband   | 67.5 1600, 69 1600, 71 510, 75 710, 93 KingCab
Hamilton Ontario  | http://www.hwcn.org/~ae845/Profile.html