RE: Time to Summerize the roadster?

To: "'Matt Jacquet'" <matt@vander-bend.com>,
Subject: RE: Time to Summerize the roadster?
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:13:02 -0700
Yea, you see, Oakland isn't all that bad after all!
Actually all the kids and folks in my neighborhood love my car.  They call
it the 'Fire Car' and are bummed that it has not been on the road lately.

        Daniel Neuman
        Oakland CA
        69 2000

$
$"At least in Sacto you won't get shot while driving with the top down?"
$
$Well, if you look at the 2000 census data you're right but not by much and
$wouldn't be so proud of it.
$
$Oakland 13.8 per 100k of population
$Sacto 11.6 per 100k of population
$
$Editorial comment knowing what I know about both places, I'd live in
Oakland
$and take my chances.
$
$No data available on violent crimes to Roadster drivers..
$
$Matt
$San Jose
$(Safest big city in the country)