Three Point Belts

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Three Point Belts
From: <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 9:57:32 -0400
Last night I was looking online at some pictures of cars that had street bars
in them. Two of them appeared to have a bolt through them to attach the piece
that is above the shoulder in a 3 point belt setup. These were large bolts and
I was wondering if that is a safe way to attach that piece?

One of the cars was here:
http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com/dealeraddphotos.html?80080195

I thought a tab welded to the bar maybe a better way to go but I don't know
about that stuff.

So, for those of you with three point setups, what type of belt system did you
use? IE; Manual adjusted or automatic belts.

Thanks!