RE: Head Torque

To: "'Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net'"
Subject: RE: Head Torque
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:03:30 -0700
It may not be documented, but I would think the same pattern should work for
the R16 head in increments of 25-30 lb/ft, 40 lb/ft, and 45-50 lb/ft, right?

Of course, there's always the Star Torque Technique: torque it 'til you see
stars! <g>

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA