Re: 68 maybe not Water Pump help

To: Paul <9laser3@bright.net>
Subject: Re: 68 maybe not Water Pump help
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 16:07:28 -0500
Paul, you  are correct about the 40000, I had a brain fart!

I also screwed up saying that the pump I asked for fir the R20 engine,
it was a H20 engine.

One thing though, I don't think Nissan built a 4 main 4 cylinder engine.
That should be 5 mains.

Maybe I got lucky with the pump I got from the fork lift shop, but
everything lined up. The only problem I had was that I had to replace
one of the studs that hold the water pump on that was too short to get a
nut onto.

Peace,
Pat

--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --