Re: Head fell off the workbench am I screwed?

To: neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Head fell off the workbench am I screwed?
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:15:12 EDT
Just file off the parts that stick up. None of the dents are in a critical
place. Uncsrew the stud and replace it. If you try bending it in place you are
likely to break something you would rather not.

For stock compression you need about 48cc, What you've got will get you
about 11.2. You can either do the thick head gasket, grind on the combustion
chambers, or buy expensive gas.

keith

In a message dated 6/11/2006 2:35:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,