RE: Head fell off the workbench am I screwed?

To: "'andy cost'" <andycost@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Head fell off the workbench am I screwed?
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 18:50:04 -0700
Hello All,
        I think that I am going to try this first.  Smooth out the raised
area with a fine file and sanding block. I'm already sanding out the gouge
in the piston top from the screw that got sucked in.

        I looked closer at the stud and I think that I am going to just try
to twist it out.

        Now, does anybody have an useful opinion on my CR question???

        Daniel Neuman
        Oakland CA
        69 2000