RE: Head fell off the workbench am I screwed?

To: <Keith0alan@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Head fell off the workbench am I screwed?
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:51:55 -0700
Hi Keith,
        I think that going with the thicker dead soft copper head-gasket is
the way to go.  I get the tension back in the chain, I don't have to shim
the cam towers and I get a livable CR.

        There used to be a place called cyncity performance that advertised
custom copper head gaskets but their webpage does not appear to be around
anymore.  Does anyone have any contact info for them or know what happened
to them?

        Thanks,
                Daniel Neuman
                Oakland CA

For stock compression you need about 48cc, What you've got will get you
about 11.2. You can either do the thick head gasket, grind on the combustion

chambers, or buy expensive gas.

keith