Re: Head fell off the workbench am I screwed?

To: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>,
Subject: Re: Head fell off the workbench am I screwed?
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:25:33 +0000
Ah, that doesn't look terminal-

getting the stud out might be the biggest hassle.  Don't
try to straighten it, just unscrew it...

Dress the corner so that the head surface is flush- that's not a big deal at
all.

Then do the same with the gouge- just make sure there's no metal sticking proud
of the flush head surface.

It should be ok then....

hth,
Toby