Re: OT: Jiffy Lube rip-offs ?? This is interesting

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OT: Jiffy Lube rip-offs ?? This is interesting
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 18:30:03 -0700
I just posted 'cuz I thought it was interesting. I do lube the roadster with
one of those cheapie Sta-Lube insert-a-grease-cartridge grease guns. Never
thought about an air-powered grease gun. Hmmmmmm......

Me offended? Never! Well, hardly ever! <g>

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 Datsun 1600 (SPL311-00799)