Re: Phoenix (and everyone else) Roadster Question!

To: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: Phoenix (and everyone else) Roadster Question!
From: Matthew Cox <oscilloscope500@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 21:41:07 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the info, Greg! This is just the stuff I
need to know!

Another quick question about stripping to bare metal.
The reason I want to do this is that the current paint
is pretty bad and is chipping off in a couple of
places. I could probably take care of the chipped
areas (you can stick a fingernail under those spots
and flick off a little piece. Bare metal underneath.),
but I'm just afraid that there would be other areas
that haven't begun to chip yet and they would start to
go pretty soon. What do you think?

Matthew...