RE: Sanity check - Bad starter?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sanity check - Bad starter?
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 11:56:08 -0800
Also pull the battery cables and clean the connections and the battery
posts. It's surprising how little corrosion it takes to cause problems when
you're trying to pull several hundred amps to the starter.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org

"The difference between what we do
and what we are capable of doing
would suffice to solve most of the world's problems."
- Mahatma Gandhi