Re: Sanity check - Bad starter?

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Sanity check - Bad starter?
From: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:06:04 -0600
Hey Andrew,
The list has offered very sound advice regarding battery, cables, grounding,
and corrosion issues. My input?
All that stuff, and get a new gear reduction starter anyway, it's worth it!
Easy to R and R, and you have the peace of mind of a new component that
should give you a long period of good, reliable performance.
Mike Hudson  '67  - Stroker 5 spd