Re: [Roadsters] OK Ebay trash and painting thoughts

To: "Eric Hankinson" <eric@railpros.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OK Ebay trash and painting thoughts
From: "Stephen Wan" <steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:16:28 -0700
Unfortunately no.
My roadster has been sitting in the garage since the mini-iron bottom last
year.
I got a spare tranny to fix the "stuck in 4th problem".  But I haven't made
time to actually borrow a cherry picker, clear out room in the garage and
make the swap. Between my 16 month old and my newfound interest in mountain
biking, the roadster has been sitting collecting dust.  Those brand new
falken azenis tires only have 200 miles on them!
I need to:
1) clean up my workspace.
2) disconnect the hoses and wiring from the engine/tranny
3) borrow a cherry picker and make the swap over a weekend.
4) reconnect everything.
unfortunately #1 is the hardest part.

Steve
70' 1600 not getting any sun.