Re: [Roadsters] Rollbar and Ragtop: Can I have it all?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Rollbar and Ragtop: Can I have it all?
From: "RWM (Out of the Office)" <RWM@RWMann.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 16:47:24 -0400
I have a late 1970s Autopower roll bar (then SCCA approved track
version) on my '68 2000 which works fine with the top up, folds down
without drama, but the rear stays confound a complete downward folding
and stowing flush with the rear shelf.  If you can live with that, it
can be done.

- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex