Re: [Roadsters] Rollbar and Ragtop: Can I have it all?

To: "Embarq Customer" <andycost@embarqmail.com>, "Autox \(E-mail\)"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Rollbar and Ragtop: Can I have it all?
From: "Stephen Wan" <steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 16:44:02 -0700
That's just in a rollover.  And depending on the car's postion and direction
of travel, could land on the rear corner of the vehicle while upside down
and take the initial impact.  In that situation, I'd rather have my head
poking past the line of the bar to the hood than the line from the
windshield to the trunk.  Too many varibles to say it won't provide any
protection.  And I'd rather have some protection than none.  I'm also
looking for the bar to protect me from the guy who runs a red light and
slams into the side of the door.
Or the jacked up SUV that fails to stop and decides to play monster truck.

Steve
70' 1600