Re: [Roadsters] Rollbar and Ragtop: Can I have it all?

To: "'Stephen Wan'" <steve@olsonarchitect.com>, "'Embarq Customer'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Rollbar and Ragtop: Can I have it all?
From: "Stan Rasmussen" <razmataz@indy.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 19:54:54 -0400
Anyone seen a "Toadster" cover put on a Roadster?  The type of hard
cover that extends from the seat backs and covers the opening, usually
painted to match the car.  A custom double hump roll bar in chrome would
also look stellar.  I've contemplated getting out some fiberglass and
trying to make one...anyone else.