Re: [Roadsters] Dwell of 37 degrees - are my points shot?

To: <Keith0alan@aol.com>, <nmleeds@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Dwell of 37 degrees - are my points shot?
From: "Stan Rasmussen" <razmataz@indy.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:40:35 -0400
Nathaniel and all,
  I have a similar problem with my SRL311 but only after it gets hot, it
purrs and roars great for the first 20 minutes but then will start the
snap crackle popping and not run smooth at RPM's above 2.5k.  Also, what
is a good way to visibly mark and then interpret the timing marks, mine
has numerous notches but I can't determine which is what?  Thanks - Stan
in Indy