Re: [Roadsters] Dwell of 37 degrees - are my points shot?

To: <razmataz@indy.net>, <Keith0alan@aol.com>, <nmleeds@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Dwell of 37 degrees - are my points shot?
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:29:03 -0700
If you're talking about the timing marks on the crank vibration damper, the
easiest thing to do is clean them off thoroughly with brake cleaner and then
rub some white tire marker into the notches. Carefully wipe off the excess
from the outer surface of the damper, and you'll have nice bright marks to
see with your timing light.

The big one is TDC and the others are 5-10-15-20 degrees before TDC.

Gordon Glasgow