Re: [Roadsters] long rod (r16) stroker

To: Tim Waltz <printner@att.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] long rod (r16) stroker
From: Daryl Smith <drlsmith@dccnet.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 16:20:58 -0700
I keep hearing about it, but haven't heard any definitive information on the
correct pistons to use.
The rod angles will be slightly smaller, but from my reading this will
minimally affect power and torque.
The 280/300z pistons may however be cheaper than U20 pistons which may make
it a more attractive option to some.......
Read this thread for a detailed discussion:
http://www.gofastnews.com/board/engine-technology/85-rod-ratio-vers-eng-acceleration.html

Daryl

From: "Tim Waltz" <printner@att.net>