Re: [Roadsters] long rod (r16) stroker

To: "'Daryl Smith'" <drlsmith@dccnet.com>, "'Tim Waltz'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] long rod (r16) stroker
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 23:53:37 -0700
Okay, here are some measurements (in grams). I'll verify them tomorrow when
I'm not so tired.

                        R16             U20
Piston w/pin      580         652
Rod               798         899

Just because the pin height is higher in one piston doesn't necessarily mean
the piston is shorter (and thus lighter).

Gordon Glasgow