Re: [Roadsters] Brake Master Cylinder alternatives

To: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>, Datsun Roadster List
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Brake Master Cylinder alternatives
From: Dewey Hahlbohm <hahlbohmd@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:47:59 -0400 (EDT)
Eddie, I had a 510 master in my 2000, worked fine until I mounted the Mikuni
carbs, then the clearance became an issue.  The 510 master is longer than the
roadster master and I was unable to install that way.  I had to remove the 510
master and replace it with a roadster master.  Other than that, the 510 master
worked great.  I am not aware of any other clearance issues.  Good luck, Dewey