Re: [Roadsters] Brake Master Cylinder alternatives

To: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Brake Master Cylinder alternatives
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:53:20 -0700
Tim,

The biggest one was the oil pump/distributor driveshaft being off not 1
but TWO teeth..

Then there was the issue of the adjustment plate that's bolted to the
underside of the distributor that, if in the wrong position, limits the
range of the distributor.

Then there was the problem with the coil to distributor main wire being
crappy and falling out.  (one flipped around it worked fine)

Those were the big ones.  Nothing that complex, and I did post it before..

Eddie