Re: [Roadsters] Persistant Oil Leak!

To: "'Daryl Smith'" <drlsmith@dccnet.com>, "'datsun-roadsters'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Persistant Oil Leak!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 06:03:00 -0400
  Forget the gasket, use a can of Right Stuff.  It's like RTV in an aerosol
can and you can lay a nice even thin bead with it.  Then start in the middle
of each side of the block and slowly work down each side to the front &
back.  I'd remind you not to OVER TIGHTEN the bolts, but I think now you'll
remember.  Be sure to use lock washers.

  And tell Ross I said Hello.

Paul
Sloan Racing