Re: [Roadsters] How long have you been on the mailing list ?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 05:58:40 -0400
  I drove my roadster home in June of 1996.  Didn't find the list for a year
or two after that.  I sure wish I'd know about it when we stripped the car
down to a bare shell and put it all back together the next spring.  Took me
a year or so to figure out where all the pieces went!

  I think Chris Coker is still up in Michigan, but he sold his race car a
few years back.

Paul
Ohio